Casey Business Consulting will deliver a costing and pricing workshop on behalf of the Local Enterprise Office in Tipperary Town on 14th November 2017. The venue is the Tipperary Community Centre on Michael Street and it runs from 9-00am to 1-30pm.
The workshop is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the costing and pricing process for small businesses. During the workshop participants will have the opportunity to use their own data to calculate margins, breakeven positions etc for their businesses. It will cover products and services and will be relevant to all types of businesses – so whether you run the local butcher shop, hairdressers, small engineering business etc, this workshop is for you.
Attendees at this workshop will learn the following:
- What overheads are and why they are important.
- How to factor overheads into your product or service costings.
- How to calculate the profit margins delivered by your;
- Overall business.
- Individual products / services.
- How to calculate your breakeven position.
- What factors to consider when setting prices.
- How to calculate prices for new products or services you are introducing.
- How to improve margins.
- The importance of reviewing prices on a regular basis and how to do this.
- Not to be afraid to test the market price level and how to do this.
Places can be booked via the Tipperary Local Enterprise Office website
Places are limited so please book early.Share